DIMLUX EXPERT SERIES
600W EL UHF MKII
THE DIMLUX EXPERT MKII IS A IMPROVED SERIES OF COMPLETE FIXTURES INCLUDING THE ULTRA OPTICS REFLECTOR.
The Dimlux Expert Series 600W EL UHF MKII complete fixture comes with the Ultra Optics 98 reflector and Philips Greenpower 600W 400V EL lamp. The Ultra Optics reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. This ensures the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved.
Provided with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall reflection losses. Due to the open design of the reflector the lamp is passively cooled which is a benefit for the life and efficiency of the lamp. There is a 50mm socket on the reflector which can be used to significantly reduce the room temperature by actively extracting the air. Optional ADD-ON reflectors can also be installed to reduce the loss on the walls even more. The reflector is replaceable.
The Dimlux Expert Series 600W EL UHF MKII comes standard with a 2 meter interlink cable. If a longer cable is needed it must be ordered separately.
- Dim levels: Soft-Off, 320W, 390W, 460W, 530W, 600W, 645W, 720W
- Power consumption at 600W is 621W, 2.7A at 230volt
- Power consumption at boost 720W is 758W 3.27Amp at 230V
- System ppf at 720W is 1408μmol/s
- Illumination surface:
at 600W is min. 0.78m2 (8.39ft2), max 2m2 (21.52ft2)
at 720W is min. 0.95m2 (10.2ft2), max 2.4m2 (25.8ft2)
- 50mm (2″) connection for active air extraction
- Dimensions: 550mmx275mmx130mm (21.6″x10.8″x5.1″)
- Ultra High Frequency (UHF): Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- Light source: Philips lamp
- Reflector: Ultra Optics 98
- Controller: Maxi Controller
- Weight: 5.1kg (11.24lbs)
Dimlux Expert Series EN Installation and User Guide